Monday, November 26, 2018

Blog 7

In the story Kid Owner by Tim Green it describes how a 12 year old boy owns the Dallas Cowboys.
Ryan wants to play football. But his mom doesn’t let him. Ryan is really, really desperate that he
can go to tryouts.. Later Ryan goes to his dad’s funeral. Ryan doesn’t know anything about his
dad because he never met him. At his funeral the lawyer said this in the letter Ryan’s dad wrote,
“‘To my son, Ryan Zinna,’ he said, repeating my name in context of being the dead man’s son,
so there should be no mistake, ‘I leave my entirety my ownership interest . . .’ the lawyer looked
up at me again, swallowed, and blinked in disbelief. ‘The Dallas Cowboys.’” Ryan's mom was
upset because she doesn’t like football because it is violent. In the end Ryan owns the Dallas
Cowboys.































No comments:

Post a Comment